Solid Gold® – #SolidGoldTreats For A Year Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used by Sponsor for the purpose of this Promotion.
- Eligibility: The #SolidGoldTreats for a Year Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Solid Gold Pet (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Any entry information provided by children under the age of eighteen (18) will be considered an invalid entry and will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Agreement to Rules:By participating, entrants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by the Promotion Rules (the “Rules”), and represent and warrant that the entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, entrants agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the contents.
- Promotional Period:The Promotion will run from 12:00:00am EST on October 1, 2017 and end at 11:59:00pm EST on September 30, 2018.
- How to Enter: Consumers may enter the Promotion one (1) of the following ways:
- Follow us and comment on any post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #SolidGoldTreats or
- On a blank piece of paper, write your full name, address, date of birth and include the promotion name, #SolidGoldTreats together with your telephone number and email address and mail in your completed entry to #SolidGoldTreats Solid Gold Pet, LLC, 15455 Conway Road, Chesterfield, MO
Only one entry, per person, per household regardless of method of entry is permitted per calendar month. Reposted, copied or altered versions of any photo previously submitted will be ineligible. Any multiple entries, including those by means of software-generated or other automated processes, will be ineligible. Detection of any automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten or extend the sweepstakes submission period only for reasons outside its control. All content submitted by entrants in connection with the Promotion shall be referred to as “Content.”
- Prizes and Winner Selection:There will be a total of twelve (12) monthly grand prizes awarded as follows:
A year supply of dog treats provided by Sponsor in the form of two bags of Solid Gold Superfoods Chewy Dog Treats per month for a total of twelve (12) months from the date of winner selection per winner. Flavors and size of bags provided at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate retail value of each prize: $168.00. Approximate retail value of all twelve (12) grand prizes in total: $2016.00. .
No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
Sponsor will conduct a total of twelve (12) random drawings on a monthly basis from all eligible entries received during each of the calendar months, as specified below and will notify each winner by email address provided on the winning entry:
|Calendar Month||Drawing Date|
|10/1/2017 – 10/31/2017||11/5/2017|
|11/1/2017 – 11/30/2017||12/5/2017|
|12/1/2017 – 12/31/2017||1/5/2018|
|1/1/2018 – 1/31/2018||2/5/2018|
|2/1/2018 – 2/28/2018||3/5/2018|
|3/1/2018 – 3/31/2018||4/5/2018|
|4/1/2018 – 4/30/2018||5/5/2018|
|5/1/2018 – 5/31/2018||6/5/2018|
|6/1/2018 – 6/30/2018||7/5/2018|
|7/1/2018 – 7/31/2018||8/5/2018|
|8/1/2018 – 8/31/2018||9/5/2018|
|9/1/2018 – 9/30/2018||10/5/2018|
For purposes of clarification for this Promotion, the term “Calendar Month” shall mean each of the eligible months of entry specified herein.
- Odds of Winning:The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received, per monthly drawing.
- Winner Notification:Winners of the Promotion will be notified via email to the email address associated with the winning entry, or via Direct Message from Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Each entrant must provide valid information, including name and address. If any of the selected winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize via email within two (2) weeks after being contacted (including in such email all information requested in the winner notification email), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner or winners will be selected by Sponsor.
The receipt by winners of the prizes offered in the Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED OR FORFEITED.
- Terms:Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Release and Limitation of Liability:By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its entities including subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, partners, representatives, successors, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (vi) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail.
Sponsor is not responsible or liable for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize, (b) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (c) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems or human error, (d) mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, (e) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, (f) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (g) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (h) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (i) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the entry process are the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses.
Entrant agrees and acknowledges that (i) Sponsor may publish or may not publish Content in its sole discretion; (ii) Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, publish the Content on its website or any other medium, digital or otherwise; (iii) Sponsor may use the Content in connection with the marketing and promotion of its products; and (iv) Sponsor may use the name of the entrant in connection with the publication of the Content; and (v) Sponsor may in its sole discretion revise, edit or otherwise modify the Content.
Entrant represents, warrants and agrees that (i) the Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party; (ii) the entrant is the sole author of the Content and that Contributor has the unrestricted right to provide the Content in accordance with the Promotion, including if applicable the express permission of all persons appearing in the Content of any; and (iii) Contributor grants Sponsor and its associated and affiliated companies the unrestricted right to use, publish, and broadcast entrant’s name, image, and likeness, to the extent depicted in the Content, and to copyright the same, in all forms of advertising, marketing and for any other lawful purpose. Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any claims arising out of the Content or any violation of these rules.
- Publicity: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the consent of the winners to Sponsor’s use of each of the winner’s name, likeness, opinions, geographical information, and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent, unless prohibited by law.
- Privacy: Sponsor does not sell, trade, rent, or license any personal information received via entry submissions. By submitting to the Promotion, entrants consent to receive Solid Gold email-based marketing communications. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Governing Law: All entrants agree, by participation in the Promotion, that the Promotion will be governed by Missouri law, without regard to Missouri’s choice of law rules. The courts of Missouri, County of St. Louis shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding the Rules or activity associated with the Promotion.
F13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Solid Gold Pet, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
- WINNER’S LIST: For a full list of winners, after October 6, 2018, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: #SolidGoldTreats For a Year, Solid Gold Pet, LLC, 15455 Conway Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.