Check out this delicious and healthy recipe inspired by Solid Gold Holistic Pet Nutrition that contains the same high-quality beef and 4 of the 20 nutrient-dense Superfoods used in each bag of Solid Gold. Find Solid Gold products for your dog or cat made with high-quality beef and superfoods HERE.
Super Good for You…
For the Sauce:
• ½ cup of soy sauce
• 1 finely minced clove of garlic
• ¼ cup of brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
• 1 ½ cups of beef stock
• 2 tablespoons of corn starch mixed with 1 tablespoon of water
For the Stir-Fry:
• 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
• ½ pound of thinly sliced New York strip steak
• 1 peeled and thinly sliced carrot
• 1 thinly sliced stalk of celery
• 2 green onions cut into 1” long slices
• 1 15-ounce can of baby corns, strained
• 1 cup of broccoli florets
• 3 cups of cooked jasmine rice
• sliced green onions, sesame seeds and cilantro for garnish
1. Sauce: Whisk together the ingredients except the corn starch and water mixture until combined and set aside.
2. Stir-Fry: Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large wok over high heat and cook the steak until lightly browned and cooked through out. Remove the steak from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to the wok and stir-fry the vegetables until slightly tender but still crisp.
4. Add the beef back into the wok along with the stir-fry sauce and bring to a boil.
5. Thick the sauce by stirring the corn starch and water mixture.
6. Serve the stir-fry over the cooked jasmine rice and add garnishes.
Super Good for your Pet…
Solid Gold recipes with Beef: